Friday, May 15, 2009
Leaving on a jet plane
Getting ready to leave tomorrow for a conference in Colorado. Of course the weather would get good now! That happened in January here, when I was in Florida. Maybe it's me? Looking forward to this trip and seeing lots of people that I work with long distance. These missionaries came on staff during that Florida trip 3 months ago. This conference is a follow-up on how they are doing and more training. It's always one of the busiest conferences that I do. But one of the most enjoyable, getting to work a lot one-on-one with people. It's super fun to hear all of the stories of how God provides for each person. Please pray for me to be filled with truth and understanding. It's an emotionally taxing time for me as I enter in even deeper into people's lives. Most of them are going through a hard refining time, filled with lots of pain, doubts, lies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment