I'm off to my sister Emilie's Bridal shower this afternoon. Making my Grandma's special "Sin Pie" for dessert. I can't believe Emilie is getting married in less than 3 weeks! That will be all of us, everyone married off! My poor parents have had 4 weddings in 2 and 1/2 years!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
In Frankfurt
Yay! I've heard from Jason in two emails. They arrived in Frankfurt, Germany and are staying the night there. He almost missed a connection in San Francisco because the plane leaving Portland was really delayed. He called me on the ground there and said "I love you, gotta go!" as he was racing to the last boarding call for the flight to Frankfurt. After a good night of sleep (hopefully:) they will be on their way to Johannesburg, South Africa, then to Maputo, Mozambique. He says he's feeling pretty good and even wanted to get a work out in before going to bed at the hotel they are at in Frankfurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment