Monday, May 18, 2009

Beauty and Craziness!

I got to figure out picasa because I'm having major problems getting my pictures on here! But below are some pictures from my morning walking here around the YMCA in Estes Park. It's gorgeous!

Yesterday was crazy! As we (trainers) met to begin the conference we discovered that none of the boxes of supplies, pretty much everything we need, had arrived here. And I was in charge of registration, with nothing that I needed. It was like the Apprentice times 10. Then I had 8 video taping appts (we video tape the new staff sharing their vision and calling). Then I had the first talk last night! Chalking yesterday up as one of the craziest in my almost 30 years. 





2 comments:

  1. I love seeing Estes Park photos- it is so beautiful up there. Hope you got your supplies and things are going well. Our GPS didn't take us directly to Pike's Place :( Glad yours worked! Love and Prayers, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow check you out little miss now I have a Mac maybe I'll start blogging again! :) hee hee i'm LOVIN it

    ReplyDelete