skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green Days
Thursday, July 16, 2009
John 12:27-28
Right now I am storm tossed. And what am I going to say? 'Father, get me out of this?' No, this is why I came in the first place. I'll say, ' Father, put your glory on display'. - Jesus
John 12:27-28 (The Message)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jason and Ranae
View my complete profile
Friends and Family
Laura
Tiffany
Emilie
Karyn
Tonya
Ashley
Peter & Jen
Bryon & Sam
Karina
Kandi
Andrea
Haley
Flowers from the Farm
Lindsey
Julie
Rachelle
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(4)
Colorado
Letter from Jason
John 12:27-28
thanks for praying!
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
My sites
Greater Northwest Crusade
Campus Crusade for Christ
Kerith Lodge
All Nations Ministries
All Callings
No comments:
Post a Comment