Friday, June 5, 2009

Quick call

I was over visiting at Brandy's (my sis-in-law) this morning for coffee when I got a call from a number I'd never seen. Could it be from Frankfurt? Yay! Jason had just gotten back to Germany and called me for less than 5 minutes. Fun to hear from him though! He's headed to the airport right now to get his flight home. He sounds very introspective and I am really looking forward to hearing how things went. Please pray for him again on this 10 hour flight, it's not easy being 6' 2" on those planes!

Grace (brandy's middle girl) was so cute earlier. I was eating a muffin I made (whole wheat and very good) at their counter and she climbed up on the stool next to me. Super sad face and says "where's uncle Jason?"  Kind of like, "where on earth is he? I haven't seen him forever!":) Then when he called she freaked out. Jumped on my back when I was trying to talk to him and was laughing gleefully that he was on the phone. Brandy had to peal her off as I was trying to talk. Hilarious. Love those girls!

On another note Good Shepherd (my home church) is having their Global Outreach Weekend. I'll be there all three services at a table to talk about the ministry. Would love to see you come by if you're there or if you want to visit Good Shepherd:) 5:30 pm Saturday, 9 am Sunday and 10:45 Sunday www.goodshepherdcc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment